Allen County Bar Association Legal Line: Every Tuesday from 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. at (260) 423-2358.  Talk to an attorney for 5-10 minutes for free about your legal issue.

Allen Circuit and Superior Court Self Help Center: This website provides information and legal forms to unrepresented persons for domestic and paternity matters.

IN Legal Answers: IN Legal Answers is a project of the Indiana Bar Foundation and the Indiana Pro Bono Commission. These entities share the goal of increasing access to legal advice to those who cannot afford it.The system screens clients for eligibility and, if qualified, allows them to post a question to a private messaging system. The questions are answered by private attorneys volunteering their time. A client has the ability to check the system for answers at any time. Only the name of the client is shared with the volunteer attorney assisting them. All other information is anonymous to ensure complete privacy.

Neighborhood Christian Legal Clinic: The NCLC offers free legal assistance to those who are at or below 125% of the federal poverty level. They offer support in immigration, bankruptcy, tax, housing and limited family law matters among other issues.  NCLC is unable to provide assistance in criminal or divorce cases.

Volunteer Lawyer Program of Northeast Indiana: The VLP offers attorney services to individuals with limited financial resources in many areas of civil law including divorce, bankruptcy, contracts, consumer issues, real estate, health care and estate law. The VLP cannot provide assistance in the areas of criminal law or Children in Need of Services (CHINS). Call (260) 407-0917 or toll free (877) 407-0917 Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

Indiana Legal Services: The program offers services on legal issues such as divorce, child custody, consumer law, senior law, housing, Medicaid and unemployment. No legal advice is given for criminal cases. Call (260) 424-9155 or toll-free (888) 442-8600 Tuesday through Thursday, 8:30 – 11:30 a.m.

Indiana Self-Service Legal Center:  This website was created to provide valuable information, court forms, and various resources for people who represent themselves in court. You will find various court forms required by the courts and instructions on completing them. You will also find several court forms and other useful documents that have been translated into Spanish with the help of the Indiana Hispanic Law Project. This website will also show you different ways to find an attorney to assist you with your case; an explanation of what mediation is and how it works and a list of certified mediators; suggestions on preparing for court; items that court staff can and cannot help you with; web links to legal dictionaries and other legal materials; links to various courts in Indiana and the United States; and links to other self-service sites.

Find My Case: This website allows person to search for a variety of criminal and civil court cases. View a case’s status along with other relevant information.

Federal Courts

State Courts

State Court Agencies

Allen County/Fort Wayne

Indiana Law Schools

Bar Associations