Online Distance Education
ACBA online CLE is ONLY $50 per credit hour for members! ($70 for non-members). Attorneys in Indiana can currently receive up to nine (9) hours of credit per three-year educational period through approved distance education activities. A catalog of online education programs being offered can be found below. These programs were previously offered in a live format by ACBA. All programs listed have been approved by the Indiana Commission for Continuing Legal Education and meet the distance education standards.
How do I register for ACBA Online CLE programs?
- Register or login to the platform if you have not yet done by clicking Add To Cart
- Select Register if you have not done so or Login. (Online CLE is a separate platform and your ACBA login will not work.)
- After registering or logging in, add to cart the courses you wish to purchase and then select View Cart
- Enter your Allen County Bar Membership discount code upon check out by selecting Click here to enter your code if you are eligible and a Member. To obtain your discount code, contact the ACBA @ 260.423.2359
- Complete your purchase with the correct billing information
- An email confirming your registration will be sent to your email address once the payment process is complete.
- Next, go to My Courses or follow the link within the confirmation email to access your Online CLE course purchases.
- You must open and view the Resources first then click Next Section to view the online video.
- Click here for a Quick Distance Education Registration Tutorial
How long do I have access to the purchased Online CLE program?
Your purchase provides up to 1-year access from the time of purchase to view and complete the educational requirements of the Indiana CLE Commission. Failure to complete the online course within 1-year will require you to re-enroll and purchase again in order to view and complete the education program.
How do I report my Online CLE credit?
Once you review the program in its entirety, ACBA will report all credits earned within 10 days of completion directly to the Indiana Commission for Continuing Legal Education. NOTE: Posting by the Indiana CLE Commission of the credit to your CLE transcript may take 30 days.
What are the computer requirements to view ACBA’s Online CLE programs?
ACBA uses Vocalmeet to provide its Online CLE. Vocalmeet supports all standard operating systems and works with all standard browsers. Accessing the platform with a browser that has been retired such as Internet Explorer 8 (No longer supported by Microsoft) will trigger a message to use an up-to-date browser. Questions should be directed to CLE Director, Melissa Widenhoefer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*If you attended the live version of the program, you cannot receive credit for viewing the program again online.