This is a replay of the live "Hot Topics in Indiana Law" CLE from October 17 & 18, 2012. The program provides an update on numerous topics. Single day registration is available.
- Legislative Review
- Legislative Preview
- Indiana Lake Law and Regulation Update
- Important Developments in Indiana Tort Law, Insurance Law, and Civil Litigation
- State and Federal Trust and Estate Law
- Criminal Law Year in Review
- Review of Ethics Decisions & Code Changes
- Bankruptcy, Commercial Law & FDCPA Update
- 2012 Family Law Update
- Amendments to Appellate Rules & Common Appellate Mistakes
- Health Care Reform: Smooth Sailing or Rough Seas Ahead?
Date and Time: June 4 & 5, 2013
9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: 4:00 p.m., Thursday, May 28, 2013
CLE: 12 CLE/1 Ethics
Location: ACBA office, 924 South Calhoun Street, Fort Wayne, IN 46802