The program will provide an update on numerous topics. Single day registration is available. Please see the registration form for full details of the agenda.
- Criminal Law
- National Trends in Ethics
- Hoosier Mother? Hoosier Father?
- Labor & Employment Law
- Elder Law
Date and Time: October 29 & 30, 2014
- Legislative Year in Review/Preview
- Hot Topics in Litigation
- State Trends in Ethics
- So Your Case is Going Up? Here's What You Need to Know.
- State and Federal Trust and Estate Law Update
Registration: 8:30 a.m.
Program: 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
(Lunch on your own 12:15 - 1:15 p.m.)
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: 4:00 p.m., Wednesday, October 22, 2014
CLE: 12 CLE/2 Ethics
Location: Grand Wayne Center, 120 W. Jefferson Blvd., Fort Wayne, IN 46802